Unlock or update the passphrase of your Warby Parker account
If you are experiencing trouble signing in to POE, Springfield Admin, or the VPN, use the self-service tool to recover access to your Warby Parker account.
You will need your @warbyparker.com email credentials to complete this process.
Access the self-service tool
- In a new browser window, visit unlock.warby.io.
- Sign in with your @warbyparker.com email credentials.
Select an account recovery option
Click Unlock my account if:
- You know your account passphrase
- You received an email stating that your account was locked due to too many unsuccessful sign in attempts
Click Change my password if:
- This is your first time using this account
- You cannot recall your account passphrase or none of the passphrases you recall are working
Change my password does not unlock your account as well. If you continue to have difficulty signing in after updating your passphrase, click Unlock my account and try again.
If the problem continues, submit a support ticket.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.